Creation Service produces a completely new CV through the following process:
- Initial discussion to gather information
- Consultation on layouts and content
- Receipt of a draft CV within 5 working days
- Unlimited changes to guarantee satisfaction
- Professionally proofread to ensure no mistakes
- Final copy sent to you in both Word and PDF formats
DescriptionThe CV Creation service is perfect for those Clients who have yet to write a CV or those who believe that their CV requires a complete rewrite. Once you have submitted your order, our CV Writer will arrange a convenient time for a telephone interview, during which our they will gain a thorough understanding of your:
- Presentation preferences
CV Writing FAQ's
Most frequent questions and answers
We offer a wide range of CV services starting from only £49.99 for a simple rewrite of an existing CV
We accept all major credit / debit cards that are processed through our merchant payment partner stripe.
For services costing over £100 we do offer flexible payment plans, spreading the cost over 2 or 3 months, interest free. No credit check is required.
- Simply select and pay for your selected service through our website..
- You will then receive a payment receipt and a member of our team will be in contact by email within 1 working hour to request a copy of your current CV. (if you have one)
- Depending on the service you have selected your CV writer will then contact you to introduce themselves and collect the relevant information they will require to complete the CV.
- The CV Writer will then begin the writing process. Expect to receive a call or email from them during this stage, they may need clarification on certain points.
- Within the agreed time, the CV writer will then email you with a draft copy of the CV, requesting that you review the document and highlight any changes you wish to make.
- At this stage you are welcome to make unlimited changes to the draft CV. This is part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Once you are completely happy with the CV, our CV writer will request your official acceptance of the CV and we will then send it to our professional proofreader.
- Once the proofreader has completed their work, typically within 2 hours of sign off, we then email you the final CV.
Our support doesn’t end here. We like to keep in contact with Clients throughout their job search journey providing support and advice where we can
This has never happened at We Write CVs due to our unlimited changes to the draft policy.
However in the unlikely event that you aren’t happy with the CV we will refund your payment in full, provided you haven’t signed off on the final CV.
Yes, of course.
All of our services are non exclusive and can be easily added as a “bolt on”. However in an effort to save you money, if you were to do this we suggest taking a look at our package deals. They combine our most popular services and offer a little discount at the same time!