Why use our Interview Coaching Service?
Would you benefit from Interview Coaching?
Have you been invited to attend numerous interviews but haven’t as yet secured a job offer? Perhaps you haven’t attended an interview for many years and need to brush up on your interviewing skills. Whatever your situation, our personalised Interview Coaching service will prove invaluable and guarantee you will improve your interview techniques in a short period of time.
Which interview coaching service would be right for you?
We are able to provide several coaching options:
- Interview Preparation: For those Clients who need a refresher course on how to approach the interview process
- Comprehensive Interview Coaching: For those Clients who want a bespoke service to secure the next step in their career.
Interview Preparation -£49.99
Typically these sessions are conducted over the phone, take up to an hour to complete and allow typically follow the following structure.
- Essential interview preparation
- Understanding interview body language
- Answering common interview questions
- How to deal with a wide range of competency-based interview questions
- Common interview mistakes and how to avoid them
- Interview follow up etiquette.
- Offer negotiation
Comprehensive Interview Coaching – From £165.00
This is a bespoke coaching service aimed at allowing Clients to realise their full potential whilst in an interview and is perfect if any of the following statements apply to you:
- Do you feel nervous at interview?
- Are your struggling with competency based interview questions?
- Are you applying for a vacancy that you cannot afford to lose?
These sessions take 2 hours and will involve:
- An initial assessment of a Clients interview style
- Discussion and instruction on interview techniques
- Mock interviews to perfect interview skills.
Clients can either choose to undertake the session on skype (£165), telephone (£165) or face to face (£280 in London or please contact for availability and cost to meet outside London).
Not only do our experienced recruitment professionals know exactly how you should write a CV, they are also the perfect people to advise you on interview skills. They have sat on the opposite side of the table observing people make the common interview mistakes that you will avoid, should you choose to use our Interview Coaching services.
The service is provided by telephone or webcam (Skype) at various times of the day and lasts 1 hour.
Contact us for a quote. Maybe you need to utilise more than one of our services so why not request a quote for one of our exclusive packages?