You've Got The Degree, We've Got The Experience
Our Graduate CV Writing Service is here to help you kick start your new career
Adopt a positive approach to your graduate CV writing to maximise your chances of securing your first step on the career ladder.
You can achieve this with a CV that:
- Portrays a professional image
- Accurate in the detail
- Passes ATS Selection
- Emphasises key skills and achievements
- Secures interviews
We Offer 3 Great Options for Graduate CV Writing
Graduate CV WritingJust a CV Written for You
Graduate PlusCV & Cover Letter Package
Ultimate GraduateEverything Needed For A Successful Job Search
Our CV Writing Process
Contact us and lets discuss your CV, current situation and job search aims
After speaking with us, we will provide you with a quote for the services we have recommended. If agreeable, you will pay the invoice
The assigned CV Writer will contact you to re-affirm your requirements and gather all required information to complete your CV
Our CV Writer will then begin the writing process whist maintaining an open dialogue with you
Within the designated timescale, our CV writer will email a draft copy of your CV and request your feedback.
Once all changes have been undertaken, our CV writer will ask for you approval for the CV to be sent to be proofread. At this stage no further changes can be made to the CV.
Within 3 hours we receive the CV back from the proofreader. The CV is then forwarded to you in both PDF and Word Doc formats.
Graduate CV Highlights
CV Writing FAQ's
Most frequent questions and answers
We offer a wide range of CV services starting from only £25.00 for a simple rewrite of an existing CV
We accept all major credit / debit cards that are processed through our merchant payment partner stripe.
For services costing over £100 we do offer flexible payment plans, spreading the cost over 2 or 3 months, interest free. No credit check is required.
- Simply select and pay for your selected service through our website..
- You will then receive a payment receipt and a member of our team will be in contact by email within 1 working hour to request a copy of your current CV. (if you have one)
- Depending on the service you have selected your CV writer will then contact you to introduce themselves and collect the relevant information they will require to complete the CV.
- The CV Writer will then begin the writing process. Expect to receive a call or email from them during this stage, they may need clarification on certain points.
- Within the agreed time, the CV writer will then email you with a draft copy of the CV, requesting that you review the document and highlight any changes you wish to make.
- At this stage you are welcome to make unlimited changes to the draft CV. This is part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Once you are completely happy with the CV, our CV writer will request your official acceptance of the CV and we will then send it to our professional proofreader.
- Once the proofreader has completed their work, typically within 2 hours of sign off, we then email you the final CV.
Our support doesn’t end here. We like to keep in contact with Clients throughout their job search journey providing support and advice where we can
This has never happened at We Write CVs due to our unlimited changes to the draft policy.
However in the unlikely event that you aren’t happy with the CV we will refund your payment in full, provided you haven’t signed off on the final CV.
Yes, of course.
All of our services are non exclusive and can be easily added as a “bolt on”. However in an effort to save you money, if you were to do this we suggest taking a look at our package deals. They combine our most popular services and offer a little discount at the same time!